FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What do you do for your clients?
Each client has different targets and expectations. We specialize in business to business consulting, new business development (acquisition) and retention on behalf of large corporations.
2. What clients do you currently work with?
Most clients we represent are part of Fortune Magazines 1000 largest companies in the world. Different industries range from retail, wireless services, office supplies, natural gas and energy, and telecommunications.
3. Why is your website so vague?
Due to confidentiality agreements, we are unable to specify and/or list our clients online. Please call the office and speak to a staff member.
4. Are you currently filling outside sales positions?
Yes, we are currently filling business to business sales positions.
5. Does your company do residential door to door?
No. To this date, we have never represented a company that required our agents to visit people at their homes.
6. Are your positions commission based?
Yes. Employees are offered a base or commission + bonuses (whichever is the greater of the two). Compensation is always competitive with industry averages.
7. Is there opportunity for advancement?
Yes. We only promote from within and by meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations we are able to provide opportunities for internal advancement for our employees.
8. Do I have to make a financial investment?
No. This is not a pyramid or multilevel marketing scheme that requires a start up cost or initial investment.